Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello and welcome

This is a brand new blog and a new project for me. Lately I have been reading voraciously and rushing from book to book. While I have always been a keen and fast reader, lately I wonder if I'm not going too fast and not getting the value from my reading that I would like. To this end, I've decided to keep a log of the books I read and a short piece on my impression of them. Perhaps others would like to read this log; if so, welcome.

I am currently reading 'Oh play that thing' by Roddy Doyle, the second book in his Henry Smart trilogy. This will be subject, I suspect, of my first post proper. On the other hand, I have, as is my practice, several books on the go, so watch this space!

As I go on, this may go on to include movies, theatre or anything else that takes my fancy.

2 comments: